Full-Archive Search API
The Full-Archive Search API for Twitter gives you complete and instant access to the entire archive of Twitter data.
Key features and core concepts.
Rules & Filtering
List of supported operators and more.
How to make a request to the API.
Training videos to help you get started.
Code samples to get you started.
Get answers to frequently asked questions.
Gnip's Full-Archive Search API for Twitter gives you complete and instant access to the entire archive of Twitter data
- [08/04/2017] The url_contains: operator is no longer support. Use the url: operator instead.
- [04/25/2017] Rules with Emojis now available for Search APIs
- [01/17/2017] Quote_count and reply_count now availabale in original format payloads.
Support for additional geo operators:
- [6/28/2016] Counts and data results will now include "nullcasted" Tweets.
- [6/28/2016] The "www" token of URLs will now be indexed, allowing for more accurate and natural matching for queries including URLs.