30-Day Search API
Gnip Search API for Twitter gives you complete and instant access to the last 30 days of Twitter data.
Key features and core concepts.
Rules & Filtering
List of supported operators and more.
How to make a request to the API.
Code snippets to get your started.
Get answers to frequently asked questions.
This is a REST API that provides a rolling 30 days of access to historical Twitter data. You can make queries to the Counts endpoint for volume counts or for the data itself (JSON payload).
- [01/17/2017] Quote_count and reply_count now availabale in original format payloads.
- [11/10/2016] Support for additional geo operators:
- [8/01/2016] Klout 2.0 now supported on 30-Day Search.
- [6/28/2016] Counts and data results will now include "nullcasted" Tweets. Nullcasted tweets are Tweets created via the Ads platform for promotion. Not all promoted Tweets are Nullcasted (you can promote any tweet), but Nullcasted tweets are a subset of promoted tweets.
- [6/28/2016] The "www" token of URLs will now be indexed, allowing for more accurate and natural matching for queries including URLs.